Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Alpaca My Sweater

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a fun and cute holiday tag. This one was inspired by Chari's tag from Day 15 of the "25 Days of Christmas Tags" series. Click HERE to see Chari's adorable tag.

And here's my creation:


I absolutely ADORE the mini Winter Alpaca stamp set from Lawn Fawn! Isn't that alpaca totally cute?!?! And I thought the cable knit embossing and holiday plaid papers would make for an extra fun backdrop.

I tied two of the scalloped circle tags together so I could use the one underneath for a message. Here's a look:


Fun, right?!?! I definitely need to make some additional cards and tags with this set...it's just too adorable!

Thanks for visiting!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Alpaca (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: E00, E30, E31, R20
Pens: White Gel Pen (Uniball Signo), Black Glaze Pen (Sakura)
Cardstock: Rustic White (Papertrey Ink), Sno Cone (My Favorite Things)
Patterned Paper: Peace Joy Love 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn), Perfectly Plaid Christmas 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Winter Alpaca Coordinating Dies (Lawn Fawn), Scalloped Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn), Hearts (Lawn Fawn), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Embossing Folder: Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Fiber: Jute Twine (May Arts)
Tool: Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch (We R Memory Keepers)
Adhesives: Multi Mono Liquid Glue (Tombow), Adhesive Foam Squares (Recollections), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
 

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

This is too cute and too fun. Love that blue second tag.